Missy’s Hope 5Kin Manchester will raise money for domestic violence victims
Melissa “Missy” Cantin Charbonneau was shot and killed by her husband Oct. 22, 2009. A bright and skilled nurse and dedicated mother, Charbonneau was the victim of domestic abuse.For the fourth year, Missy’s Hope 5K will take place around Crystal Lake. This year’s race is 10 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 19.
The race registration fee is $20, with advance registration recommended through the race website at missyshope5k.com. Online registration is open through Oct. 17, but registration is possible at 9 a.m. on race day.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sochi to Plymouth, curling's the hottest thing on ice - 0
- Rescue Run, Earth Day festivities set for April 26 - 0
- ARLNH names Goffstown man Volunteer of the Year - 0
- Nashua's Lil' Iguana plans Family Fun Day May 3 - 0
- Officer says video of snowmobilers' moose meeting shows what not to do - 15
- Motorcycling Hudson couple sees the world with only the vaguest of itineraries - 0
- Pinkerton Academy tops Dover High in Granite State Challenge - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Heading to fish Lake Ontario with an old friend - 0
- Visitors enjoy a little '(Peep)ing' at annual Newport event - 0
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'
Havenstein: 'I'm a pro-choice Republican'