Missy’s Hope 5Kin Manchester will raise money for domestic violence victims
Melissa “Missy” Cantin Charbonneau was shot and killed by her husband Oct. 22, 2009. A bright and skilled nurse and dedicated mother, Charbonneau was the victim of domestic abuse.For the fourth year, Missy’s Hope 5K will take place around Crystal Lake. This year’s race is 10 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 19.
The race registration fee is $20, with advance registration recommended through the race website at missyshope5k.com. Online registration is open through Oct. 17, but registration is possible at 9 a.m. on race day.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Foundation of Frank Lloyd Wright's life, architecture examined - 0
- Rowe's Lane Quartet to open chamber series - 0
- Rambling NE farmsteads subject of talk - 0
- Bonner brothers turn from court to stage for Rock On Foundation fundraiser - 0
- 'Spamalot' a gleeful, irreverent stage romp - 0
- Cue Zero Theatre Company production a first - 0
- Andrew Bird soars with old-timey sound, alighting on stages, screens - 0
- Bluegrass festival takes root at Cathedral of the Pines Sunday - 0
- Fun builds on Seacoast with K'Nex show - 0
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Win tickets to see Austin Mahone
Bedford's South River Road plan laid out
Something for everyone at the Speedway
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?