Missy’s Hope 5Kin Manchester will raise money for domestic violence victims
Melissa “Missy” Cantin Charbonneau was shot and killed by her husband Oct. 22, 2009. A bright and skilled nurse and dedicated mother, Charbonneau was the victim of domestic abuse.For the fourth year, Missy’s Hope 5K will take place around Crystal Lake. This year’s race is 10 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 19.
The race registration fee is $20, with advance registration recommended through the race website at missyshope5k.com. Online registration is open through Oct. 17, but registration is possible at 9 a.m. on race day.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- The Zombies' Colin Blunstone Plays Tupelo Music Hall on May 8 - 0
- Learn about Kayak Fishing at Free Outdoor Adventure Talk April 23 - 0
- Hooksett plans transfer station open house, cleanup for Earth Day - 0
- Cheryl Kimball's Nature Talks: Time to open the windows and let sounds of nature in - 0
- ‘Idol’ talk in NH as Mont Vernon's Alex Preston in final 6 - 0
- Hooksett board wants to hear from residents on failed Pinkerton deal - 0
- Mt. Washington warning: Spring a time of danger - 0
- Bedford police will collect old, unused and unwanted drugs - 0
- Ashland Community Garden ribbon-cutting set for Saturday - 0
NH Easter Egg Hunts 2014
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
In loving defense of the humble, comfy clog
Win tickets to see Billy Idol
Win tickets to see Cheap Trick
Win tickets to see The Monkees!
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election