Replenishing the waters
Help sought to restock fish in Isinglass River
The event, which will last until the fish are all released, will be held rain or shine, according to spokeswoman Kim Moore.
It is part of an annual effort by Three Rivers volunteers to restock the Isinglass, the Cocheco and the Lamprey rivers.
"It is a nice little place down there," Moore said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sochi to Plymouth, curling's the hottest thing on ice - 0
- Rescue Run, Earth Day festivities set for April 26 - 0
- ARLNH names Goffstown man Volunteer of the Year - 0
- Nashua's Lil' Iguana plans Family Fun Day May 3 - 0
- Officer says video of snowmobilers' moose meeting shows what not to do - 12
- Motorcycling Hudson couple sees the world with only the vaguest of itineraries - 0
- Pinkerton Academy tops Dover High in Granite State Challenge - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Heading to fish Lake Ontario with an old friend - 0
- Visitors enjoy a little '(Peep)ing' at annual Newport event - 0
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare