Replenishing the waters
Help sought to restock fish in Isinglass River
The event, which will last until the fish are all released, will be held rain or shine, according to spokeswoman Kim Moore.
It is part of an annual effort by Three Rivers volunteers to restock the Isinglass, the Cocheco and the Lamprey rivers.
"It is a nice little place down there," Moore said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- ‘Bow Wow Bedford’ to offer micro-chipping, rabies shots - 0
- Senior housing project's wetlands request is tabled - 0
- Salem ready to do battle with emerald ash borer - 0
- Hudson band mom ready for another Boston Marathon - 0
- Fish and Game: Skimming across water illegal, and bad idea - 0
- Souhegan High grad still on stage as one of American Idol’s’ top 11 - 0
- When help seems far away, Errol Rescue Squad founder, award winner, is close by - 0
- NH Old House & Barn Expo: Merging modern tastes, historic homes can take an expert’s help - 0
- Showcasing traditional arts at the NH Old House & Barn Expo - 0
NH Old House & Barn Expo: Merging modern tastes, historic homes can take an expert’s help
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth