Replenishing the waters
Help sought to restock fish in Isinglass River
The event, which will last until the fish are all released, will be held rain or shine, according to spokeswoman Kim Moore.
It is part of an annual effort by Three Rivers volunteers to restock the Isinglass, the Cocheco and the Lamprey rivers.
"It is a nice little place down there," Moore said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- The Zombies' Colin Blunstone Plays Tupelo Music Hall on May 8 - 0
- Learn about Kayak Fishing at Free Outdoor Adventure Talk April 23 - 0
- Hooksett plans transfer station open house, cleanup for Earth Day - 0
- Cheryl Kimball's Nature Talks: Time to open the windows and let sounds of nature in - 0
- ‘Idol’ talk in NH as Mont Vernon's Alex Preston in final 6 - 0
- Hooksett board wants to hear from residents on failed Pinkerton deal - 0
- Mt. Washington warning: Spring a time of danger - 0
- Bedford police will collect old, unused and unwanted drugs - 0
- Ashland Community Garden ribbon-cutting set for Saturday - 0
NH Easter Egg Hunts 2014
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election