Replenishing the waters
Help sought to restock fish in Isinglass River
The event, which will last until the fish are all released, will be held rain or shine, according to spokeswoman Kim Moore.
It is part of an annual effort by Three Rivers volunteers to restock the Isinglass, the Cocheco and the Lamprey rivers.
"It is a nice little place down there," Moore said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stars of professional, community theater to be spotlighted - 0
- Bromberg, Hidalgo headlining at Plymouth venue - 0
- Have an appetite for family theater? Try 'Life on a Plate' - 0
- Needle-felted murals brighten up Concord this winter - 0
- 'A Light in the Dark' shines at Stockbridge - 0
- League of NH Craftsmen to unveil shop - 0
- Explore 'Mysteries of the Forest' in Auburn - 0
- PMAC jazzes it up with Goldenberg exhibit - 0
- Global musical ambassador brings Black Spirits to Hopkins Center - 0
Bobcat resurgence raises trapping talk
Granite State volunteers honor MLK's legacy
Enter to win tickets to see Nickelback
Entitlement fights: Losing the big picture
For many, snow day means no-pay day
20150128-New Hampshire legislator files bill to fire public officials that violate state's sovereignty
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester man gets his stolen Cadillac back along with a $125 tow bill
Fleeing France: Tax cuts follow Socialism