Home » News » Public Safety
Man flown to Maine hospital for head injury Tuesday night listed in satisfactory condition
The accident involving this motorcycle — a 1997 Suzuki GSF — closed Old Dover Road in Rochester for several hours Tuesday night. (COURTESY)
Emergency personnel responded around 6:45 p.m. after a 1997 Suzuki GSF, driven by Christopher Morin, 23, of Lebanon, Maine, was involved in an accident near the Exit 11 off-ramp from the Spaulding Turnpike — Route 16.
As of Wednesday, Morin was listed in satisfactory condition at Maine Medical, according to a hospital spokeswoman.
Anyone with information about this crime is encouraged to contact the Rochester Police Department at 330-7127. Alternatively, calls can be made to the Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS - 0
- I-93 crash under investigation - 0
- Body of missing NH man found in Vermont - 0
- Police seeking heroin epidemic answers - 0
- Teen ejected in Candia rollover - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Anonymous email was 'malicious,' says Auburn police commissioner - 0
- Senate votes to ban hand-held cellphone use in cars; bill heads back to House - 10
- Auburn town administrator under fire - 0
- Belmont High likely will keep Red Raider mascot - 3
- Ice-out on WInnipesaukee expected by late next week - 0
- Joe McQuaid - Publisher's Notebook: Veteran newsman Toole returning to fold - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start