Home » News » Public Safety
Man flown to Maine hospital for head injury Tuesday night listed in satisfactory condition
Emergency personnel responded around 6:45 p.m. after a 1997 Suzuki GSF, driven by Christopher Morin, 23, of Lebanon, Maine, was involved in an accident near the Exit 11 off-ramp from the Spaulding Turnpike — Route 16.
As of Wednesday, Morin was listed in satisfactory condition at Maine Medical, according to a hospital spokeswoman.
Anyone with information about this crime is encouraged to contact the Rochester Police Department at 330-7127. Alternatively, calls can be made to the Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Fire destroys Keene house, no one injured, but pets missing - 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 15
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Colebrook reaches out after blaze - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072