Home » News » Public Safety
Man flown to Maine hospital for head injury Tuesday night listed in satisfactory condition
The accident involving this motorcycle — a 1997 Suzuki GSF — closed Old Dover Road in Rochester for several hours Tuesday night. (COURTESY)
Emergency personnel responded around 6:45 p.m. after a 1997 Suzuki GSF, driven by Christopher Morin, 23, of Lebanon, Maine, was involved in an accident near the Exit 11 off-ramp from the Spaulding Turnpike — Route 16.
As of Wednesday, Morin was listed in satisfactory condition at Maine Medical, according to a hospital spokeswoman.
Anyone with information about this crime is encouraged to contact the Rochester Police Department at 330-7127. Alternatively, calls can be made to the Rochester Crimeline at 335-6500.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Nashua police department adds 8 new members - 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 41
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors