ConVal athletic director, assistant step down amid investigation
There is an ongoing investigation related to discrepancies in student activity funds, according to Minnihan. When asked if there was a connection between the resignations and the investigation, Minnihan said he could not comment.
In an email, Minnihan wrote: “Approximately two weeks ago we became aware of discrepancies in student activity funds. There are funds that various student groups raise through fundraising or other activities. Discrepancies in the cash receipts were discovered when bank deposits were made. We launched an investigation and reported the matter to the Peterborough Police Department. Although no conclusive evidence was uncovered, we have determined that proper record-keeping protocols were not followed.
“The amount of money that we’re talking about is somewhere around $1,000,” he said.
Hall and Keeler could not be reached for comment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Definitely broken: City's winter parking ban - 2
- What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out' - 23
- Closing classrooms: Relief for Webster, Beech Street schools in Manchester.? - 1
- Unwanted professors: How does one get fired at UNH? - 15
- Bumped for Benghazi: A reporter is held accountable - 2
- Dangerous Iran deal: Weakening sanctions is senseless - 2
- Freedom? Thanks for nothing, Obama - 82
- Christmas spirit: For whom do you shop? - 4
- American blessing: The Pilgrims and self-reliance - 20
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 1
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should schools do more to police food and beverages consumed at school?
- Total Votes: 112