ConVal athletic director, assistant step down amid investigation
There is an ongoing investigation related to discrepancies in student activity funds, according to Minnihan. When asked if there was a connection between the resignations and the investigation, Minnihan said he could not comment.
In an email, Minnihan wrote: “Approximately two weeks ago we became aware of discrepancies in student activity funds. There are funds that various student groups raise through fundraising or other activities. Discrepancies in the cash receipts were discovered when bank deposits were made. We launched an investigation and reported the matter to the Peterborough Police Department. Although no conclusive evidence was uncovered, we have determined that proper record-keeping protocols were not followed.
“The amount of money that we’re talking about is somewhere around $1,000,” he said.
Hall and Keeler could not be reached for comment.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Drew Cline: Rand Paul's coalition vs. Ted Cruz's army - 5
- Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed - 4
- George Will: Understanding our divisions - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: Attorney General Eric Holder's race card - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 14
- Charles Arlinghaus: A $400 million hole was just blown in the state budget - 5
- Thomas Sowell: Fraudulent stats behind 'equal pay' claims - 1
- Jonah Goldberg: The left's arrogant groupthink - 0
- Rep. Adam Schroadter: Penalties for marijuana use in NH should fit the crime - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire