Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man stabbed outside of Nashua apartment complex
According to Sgt. Kevin O’Brien of the Nashua Police Department, the man suffered a non-life-threatening knife wound shortly after 4 p.m. on Heon Court.
The victim, whose name was not immediately provided by authorities, was transported to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua where his condition was not known as of press time.
There were no witnesses to the stabbing, and police said there is no reason to believe the public is in any danger.
The victim provided authorities with a vague description of two possible suspects — identifying them only as a black male and a white male. Police did search the area and secure the crime scene but few details were available Wednesday night.
Authorities were able to respond to the scene almost immediately, said O’Brien. Heon Court is located off of Allds Street in the Crown Hill section of the city, not far from Infant Jesus Roman Catholic Church.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 7
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 4
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424