Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man stabbed outside of Nashua apartment complex
According to Sgt. Kevin O’Brien of the Nashua Police Department, the man suffered a non-life-threatening knife wound shortly after 4 p.m. on Heon Court.
The victim, whose name was not immediately provided by authorities, was transported to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua where his condition was not known as of press time.
There were no witnesses to the stabbing, and police said there is no reason to believe the public is in any danger.
The victim provided authorities with a vague description of two possible suspects — identifying them only as a black male and a white male. Police did search the area and secure the crime scene but few details were available Wednesday night.
Authorities were able to respond to the scene almost immediately, said O’Brien. Heon Court is located off of Allds Street in the Crown Hill section of the city, not far from Infant Jesus Roman Catholic Church.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 7
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief