Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Man stabbed outside of Nashua apartment complex
According to Sgt. Kevin O’Brien of the Nashua Police Department, the man suffered a non-life-threatening knife wound shortly after 4 p.m. on Heon Court.
The victim, whose name was not immediately provided by authorities, was transported to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua where his condition was not known as of press time.
There were no witnesses to the stabbing, and police said there is no reason to believe the public is in any danger.
The victim provided authorities with a vague description of two possible suspects — identifying them only as a black male and a white male. Police did search the area and secure the crime scene but few details were available Wednesday night.
Authorities were able to respond to the scene almost immediately, said O’Brien. Heon Court is located off of Allds Street in the Crown Hill section of the city, not far from Infant Jesus Roman Catholic Church.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917