Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Man stabbed outside of Nashua apartment complex
According to Sgt. Kevin O’Brien of the Nashua Police Department, the man suffered a non-life-threatening knife wound shortly after 4 p.m. on Heon Court.
The victim, whose name was not immediately provided by authorities, was transported to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua where his condition was not known as of press time.
There were no witnesses to the stabbing, and police said there is no reason to believe the public is in any danger.
The victim provided authorities with a vague description of two possible suspects — identifying them only as a black male and a white male. Police did search the area and secure the crime scene but few details were available Wednesday night.
Authorities were able to respond to the scene almost immediately, said O’Brien. Heon Court is located off of Allds Street in the Crown Hill section of the city, not far from Infant Jesus Roman Catholic Church.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Sunapee officials say they don't plan to build housing - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917