Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Accused Elliot Hospital attacker facing competency hearing
The second-degree assault charge on Clermont would have carried up to seven years in prison while the current simple assault charge carries a year in jail.
Susanna Whitcher, a spokeswoman for Elliot Hospital, said on Tuesday that Wyman wasn't a patient there, "so I really can't give you an update on how's he doing. He's not returned to work."
"Melissa has returned to work," Whitcher said.
Court records said Kinglocke fractured Clermont's cheek bone and knocked her to the ground.
Superior Court Judge David Garfunkel ordered the release of Kinglocke's medical and mental health records as "determining whether he is competent to stand trial is necessary to ensure a fair process and to do justice."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say man swung ax at ex - 0
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- 3 men arrested for burglarizing car dealer - 0
- Alleged lip-biter faces more charges - 0
- Child left unattended while trio overdosed on heroin - 0
- Compounding company officials charged with murder - 0
- 'Resilient' teen has a long road to recovery - 0
- Kibby indictments detail months of depraved sexual violence and torture - 0
- Treasurer arraigned in theft from wool growers - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man charged in Manchester stabbing - 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
- Thursday meeting to address Windham water project concerns - 0
- Derry takes steps to improve rundown buildings - 0
- Derry fire chief is retiring - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483