Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Accused Elliot Hospital attacker facing competency hearing
The second-degree assault charge on Clermont would have carried up to seven years in prison while the current simple assault charge carries a year in jail.
Susanna Whitcher, a spokeswoman for Elliot Hospital, said on Tuesday that Wyman wasn't a patient there, "so I really can't give you an update on how's he doing. He's not returned to work."
"Melissa has returned to work," Whitcher said.
Court records said Kinglocke fractured Clermont's cheek bone and knocked her to the ground.
Superior Court Judge David Garfunkel ordered the release of Kinglocke's medical and mental health records as "determining whether he is competent to stand trial is necessary to ensure a fair process and to do justice."
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 7
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief