Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Ossipee man faces sexual assault charges in Manchester
Seth Greywolf, who has served two prison terms for sexual assault convictions, is charged with a pattern of sexual assault over six months or more, of a child who was under age 13 when the assaults allegedly began in January 2009.
“I’m on disability,” he said. “I take care of my elderly mother.”
Emery set bail at $30,000 cash/surety, with conditions that include no contact with the alleged assault victim. Because no plea can be entered to a felony in Circuit Court, a probable cause hearing was set for Oct. 22.
Police said members of the street crime unit late Monday afternoon approached three pedestrians in the area of Walnut and Lowell streets who they suspected had been involved in drug activity.
Nathanial Hill, 23, of 346 Spruce St., could enter no plea in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of second-degree assault that alleges he put both hands around his ex-girlfriend’s neck and squeezed until she lost consciousness.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 31
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 1
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 4
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917