Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Merrimack’s Ida Mae’s Deli burglarized
MERRIMACK — Local police are investigating a burglary that may have occurred late Sunday night or early Monday morning at Ida Mae’s Deli.
When employees arrived for the morning shift Monday, they discovered that the restaurant was broken into and an undisclosed amount of cash was stolen.
The business is located at 600 Daniel Webster Highway adjacent to the Village Variety at Depot Street.
According to police, the person responsible for the incident likely knew where the money was kept inside the restaurant. Police are in the process of interviewing current and former employees but are asking for the public’s help.
Anyone with information about the burglary is urged to call local police at 424-3774 or the anonymous Crimeline at 424-2424.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 1
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 7
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 1
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bruins pleased with start in spite of injuries - 0
- Celtics Insider: Celtics rule Smart out of tomorrow's game against Chicago - 0
- Berube the backbone of Monarchs' team 'D' - 0
- Packers QB Revis will pose a challenge for Patriots - 3
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 0
- NH suffers 4th worst outage on record - 4
- Camping out didn't pay for shoppers - 0
- Newsreel: Concord economic forecast; Tech Council hosts forum; UNH Fairchild Dairy honored - 0
- Londonderry-based MegaFood launches transparency project in vitamin industry - 0
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Camping out didn't pay for shoppers
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483