UNH ‘sexologist’ was paid $1,825 to lecture students
The sex talk that featured students wearing sex toys on stage has drawn criticism because of the subject matter and the way it was funded using student activity fees.
A woman who answered the phone in Huddleston’s office also said he wasn’t available.
The event was hosted by the Memorial Union Student Organization (MUSO), a student-run organization that UNH says works to provide enriched and enlightened programming and group interactions.
The two-hour presentation was filled with laughter from the students as Andelloux talked about different types of orgasms, demonstrated sex toys, offered tips on sexual positions, encouraged masturbation, and touched on other sexual topics.
“Sex is supposed to be a party. It’s not supposed to be a funeral, and meeting our desires is really important,” she told the audience.
“The things I do for this job,” she said. She then invited four student volunteers to come onto the stage where they were asked to wear strap-on sex toys in front of the crowd for a demonstration.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 5
- Pinkerton: 'No surprises' on first day with additional Hooksett students - 1
- Manchester Youth Leadership Academy will start Sept. 23 - 0
- New school year kicks off in style in Wilton/Lyndeborough - 0
- PSU recognizes 3 professors for their scholarship, service - 0
- Unity Elementary School off to late start - 0
- La. Gov. Jindal files federal lawsuit over Common Core - 0
- Central High parents reminded to use caution when dropping kids off - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
- Boston Red Sox limited to one hit in loss to Tampa Bay, 7-0 - 0
- Donald Trump to headline 1st Amendment event in NH - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: Drivers education to science, meeting all about the kids - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America