UNH ‘sexologist’ was paid $1,825 to lecture students
The sex talk that featured students wearing sex toys on stage has drawn criticism because of the subject matter and the way it was funded using student activity fees.
A woman who answered the phone in Huddleston’s office also said he wasn’t available.
The event was hosted by the Memorial Union Student Organization (MUSO), a student-run organization that UNH says works to provide enriched and enlightened programming and group interactions.
The two-hour presentation was filled with laughter from the students as Andelloux talked about different types of orgasms, demonstrated sex toys, offered tips on sexual positions, encouraged masturbation, and touched on other sexual topics.
“Sex is supposed to be a party. It’s not supposed to be a funeral, and meeting our desires is really important,” she told the audience.
“The things I do for this job,” she said. She then invited four student volunteers to come onto the stage where they were asked to wear strap-on sex toys in front of the crowd for a demonstration.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 2
- Another View -- Charles Lane: The unintended consequences of our immigration laws are severe - 0
- Rockets are the bitter fruits of Israeli generosity - 0
- John Stossel: Why reporting good news is such a problem - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: In Hollywood, liberal values reign, except at the box office - 1
- Pat Buchanan: Impeaching Obama would be a mistake - 1
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Thomas Sowell: A primer on race and do-gooders - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson - 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Houston hands Red Sox a loss Saturday
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms