Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Jurors allowed to hear Raymond man's statements to police in baby abuse case
Labell testified he closed the door for privacy, and told Moore that he was not under arrest.
"The facts strongly suggest that Mr. Moore was not deprived of his freedom by Detective Labell in any significant way," McHugh said in a seven-page decision.
He faces 14 counts of second-degree assault and six counts of endangering the welfare of a child. Moore's wife, Erica, also faces misdemeanor child endangerment charges.
Moore agreed to give a written statement to Labell at the hospital.
Labell testified that he left Moore in the hospital room for about 20 minutes to complete his written statement. Labell returned to find Moore with his wife.
Labell confronted Moore about the two different statements. Moore denied saying the earlier statement.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 3
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief