Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Manchester man accused of making fraudulent credit card transactions
Two court appearances
Because he was out on bail when he allegedly committed a new crime, police prosecutors filed a motion to have Jeremy Ruschak’s bail on the earlier charge revoked.
At his arraignment on the new charge Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, Ruschak told Judge John Emery: “I have trial tomorrow (Tuesday).”
A Weare man, accused of swinging a buck knife at a loss prevention officer who sought to detain him at Home Depot, 129 March Ave., Sunday, was charged with a felony of robbery.
Adam Belleville, 23, of 657 S. Stark Highway, was also charged with felony falsifying evidence for allegedly hiding the knife in a getaway vehicle.
Quincy Flynn, 41, of 549 Somerville St., Monday told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge John Emery that he would waive extradition to New York on a fugitive warrant.
Police prosecutor Lt. Peter Favreau said New York police said they would be coming to get Flynn, so the judge set a deadline of Oct. 17 for the pickup.
A prior stalking conviction means two new stalking charges against a Derry man are felonies, instead of misdemeanors.
Scott Davis, 28, of 6 Oak St., was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on the two stalking charges that allege he entered a woman’s apartment and spoke with her Sept. 21 and went there again Friday.
Straight to prison
Police said a Manchester man who walked away from Calumet House, 127 Lowell St., a transitional housing unit operated by the state corrections department, was found Monday morning. The man had failed to return to Calumet House from work Friday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 4
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424