Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Manchester man accused of making fraudulent credit card transactions
Two court appearances
Because he was out on bail when he allegedly committed a new crime, police prosecutors filed a motion to have Jeremy Ruschak’s bail on the earlier charge revoked.
At his arraignment on the new charge Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, Ruschak told Judge John Emery: “I have trial tomorrow (Tuesday).”
A Weare man, accused of swinging a buck knife at a loss prevention officer who sought to detain him at Home Depot, 129 March Ave., Sunday, was charged with a felony of robbery.
Adam Belleville, 23, of 657 S. Stark Highway, was also charged with felony falsifying evidence for allegedly hiding the knife in a getaway vehicle.
Quincy Flynn, 41, of 549 Somerville St., Monday told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge John Emery that he would waive extradition to New York on a fugitive warrant.
Police prosecutor Lt. Peter Favreau said New York police said they would be coming to get Flynn, so the judge set a deadline of Oct. 17 for the pickup.
A prior stalking conviction means two new stalking charges against a Derry man are felonies, instead of misdemeanors.
Scott Davis, 28, of 6 Oak St., was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on the two stalking charges that allege he entered a woman’s apartment and spoke with her Sept. 21 and went there again Friday.
Straight to prison
Police said a Manchester man who walked away from Calumet House, 127 Lowell St., a transitional housing unit operated by the state corrections department, was found Monday morning. The man had failed to return to Calumet House from work Friday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Supreme Court: Indigent woman entitled to state-funded services - 0
- Following drug bust, questions raised about Manchester pizza restaurant - 1
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Fathers of injured teens pleased with order sending back Coco to jail - 0
- Exeter man arraigned in pair of Portsmouth armed robberies - 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 15
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson - 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms
Alewives and leeches; fireworks in the rain
- Total Votes: 917