Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester man accused of making fraudulent credit card transactions
Two court appearances
Because he was out on bail when he allegedly committed a new crime, police prosecutors filed a motion to have Jeremy Ruschak’s bail on the earlier charge revoked.
At his arraignment on the new charge Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, Ruschak told Judge John Emery: “I have trial tomorrow (Tuesday).”
A Weare man, accused of swinging a buck knife at a loss prevention officer who sought to detain him at Home Depot, 129 March Ave., Sunday, was charged with a felony of robbery.
Adam Belleville, 23, of 657 S. Stark Highway, was also charged with felony falsifying evidence for allegedly hiding the knife in a getaway vehicle.
Quincy Flynn, 41, of 549 Somerville St., Monday told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge John Emery that he would waive extradition to New York on a fugitive warrant.
Police prosecutor Lt. Peter Favreau said New York police said they would be coming to get Flynn, so the judge set a deadline of Oct. 17 for the pickup.
A prior stalking conviction means two new stalking charges against a Derry man are felonies, instead of misdemeanors.
Scott Davis, 28, of 6 Oak St., was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on the two stalking charges that allege he entered a woman’s apartment and spoke with her Sept. 21 and went there again Friday.
Straight to prison
Police said a Manchester man who walked away from Calumet House, 127 Lowell St., a transitional housing unit operated by the state corrections department, was found Monday morning. The man had failed to return to Calumet House from work Friday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483