Manchester officials seek grants designed to boost recreation trails in city
The other grant, for $15,000, would fund a "master plan to identify areas in Manchester where sidewalk, bike path, or trail connections should be made between neighborhoods, businesses, and the existing rail trail network," according to a memo from Chambers.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Band concert highlights Deerfield Family Fun Night - 0
- Raymond aims to bring community together at annual town fair - 0
- Slash and his Conspirators open tour at Hampton Beach - 0
- Hundreds to pedal White Mountains to keep Manchester students in school - 0
- Goffstown business panel to do self-assessment - 0
- City kicks off 'Lunch in the Park' program - 0
- Warren begins three-day Old Home Day celebration Friday - 0
- Salem duplex request on hold - 0
- Yes to perform at the Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom - 1
Community groups profit from race week
Alanis Morissette to play Casino Ballroom
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?