Manchester officials seek grants designed to boost recreation trails in city
The other grant, for $15,000, would fund a "master plan to identify areas in Manchester where sidewalk, bike path, or trail connections should be made between neighborhoods, businesses, and the existing rail trail network," according to a memo from Chambers.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.