Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police arrest two for attempted smoke shop robbery in Rochester
ROCHESTER – Police arrested two local men and charged them with trying to break into Jimmy’s Smoke Shop on North Main Street early Monday morning.
Officers responded to the downtown business after a burglary alarm sounded at 4:50 a.m. As a result, Douglas Moore, 25, listed by police as a transient, was charged with attempted burglary, and Anthony Lewis, 23, of 16 Pine St., Apt. 9, was charged with criminal liability for the conduct of another.
Lewis and Moore, who were held in Strafford County jail in Dover on cash bail of $5,000 and $3,500, respectively, are scheduled to be arraigned Monday in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424