Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police arrest two for attempted smoke shop robbery in Rochester
ROCHESTER – Police arrested two local men and charged them with trying to break into Jimmy’s Smoke Shop on North Main Street early Monday morning.
Officers responded to the downtown business after a burglary alarm sounded at 4:50 a.m. As a result, Douglas Moore, 25, listed by police as a transient, was charged with attempted burglary, and Anthony Lewis, 23, of 16 Pine St., Apt. 9, was charged with criminal liability for the conduct of another.
Lewis and Moore, who were held in Strafford County jail in Dover on cash bail of $5,000 and $3,500, respectively, are scheduled to be arraigned Monday in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 23
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 8
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917