Best leave 'the Moon,' Buddy's bagel alone
Instead of, "Hey, Joe, nice to see you!" one recent day, I was met with "what are YOU doing out here?''
Now I feel almost as responsible as another of the golf group, non-retired division, should feel about what has become known as "Buddy and the Toasted Bagel" incident.
Words ensued. The manager appeared. Buddy got his bagel toasted. The kid co-worker lost it. The manager told the kid to get lost.
Buddy got into his car and drove away, wishing the kid a good day on his way.
So, two morals for today. (1) Don't mess with Buddy's bagel. (2) Don't expect sympathy from the Moon.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Cadillac' health tax costs draw big worry - 13
- Wastewater lagoon blamed for Exit 4 odor - 0
- Author and poet Maya Angelou dies at 86 - 0
- After controversy, retired NH superior court judge fights for kudos - 4
- Road to be closed for fallen Brentwood officer's procession - 0
- Brentwood Officer Arkell's death adds fresh pain to somber law enforcement memorial ceremony - 1
- Conference participants take on climate change planning - 1
- NH agencies see growing needs for seniors - 1
- Nashua to combat substance abuse with knowledge at forum - 0
READER COMMENTS: 7
- Market Basket workers rally, urged to 'shut it down' until ousted CEO returns - 1
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Rochester gas station robbed; Police: Could be one in string - 0
- Maine man hurt in ATV accident in northern NH - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene In Manchester: Tracking street crime is her game - 0
- Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal - 10
- On Baseball: NH's Anderson glad to be back - 0
- Republican congressional candidate Lambert says he'd serve only 3 terms - 2
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: The grandson also rises - 1
DWI License Revocations
Market Basket shelves growing bare
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back