Best leave 'the Moon,' Buddy's bagel alone
Instead of, "Hey, Joe, nice to see you!" one recent day, I was met with "what are YOU doing out here?''
Now I feel almost as responsible as another of the golf group, non-retired division, should feel about what has become known as "Buddy and the Toasted Bagel" incident.
Words ensued. The manager appeared. Buddy got his bagel toasted. The kid co-worker lost it. The manager told the kid to get lost.
Buddy got into his car and drove away, wishing the kid a good day on his way.
So, two morals for today. (1) Don't mess with Buddy's bagel. (2) Don't expect sympathy from the Moon.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Franklin Pierce University's credit downgraded - 0
- Fidelity employees give Nashua school a makeover - 0
- Pinkerton prepares for headmaster to live on campus - 0
- Three named to Manchester school posts - 0
- Derry Early Education Program to relocate - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 2
- Nashua school staff see tests as key to tracking student growth - 0
- Two Manchester schools off 'priority' list - 0
- Nashua officials seek advice on issue of student cellphone searches vs. privacy - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Motorist accused of having fake inspection sticker in Merrimack - 0
- Hudson man arrested in gunfire incident - 0
- Altherr homer in eighth sinks Fisher Cats in series opener - 0
- NH Shrine team girds for Vt.'s ground attack - 0
- On Baseball: Fishers prospects sweat out deadline day - 0
- Goffstown ready for LL regional tourney - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat -- Message is clear: Offense needs boost - 0
- Marina dealers say boat sales are on the rise - 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette, William Christie, Alan Cronheim and Benjamin Siracusa Hillman: Why voting in NH is not reserved for state residents - 11
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette, William Christie, Alan Cronheim and Benjamin Siracusa Hillman: Why voting in NH is not reserved for state residents
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Market Basket customers mobilize
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Police held Abby suspect's guns
Punch line: The NFL blows it