Home » News » Public Safety
Four rescued after boat crash on Lake Winnipesaukee
Police said the group was on a boat that hit rocks on the lake at about 7:30 Saturday night. After striking the rocks, the boat became inoperable and then started to take on water.
Center Harbor Fire and Rescue crews responded and brought the people and their vessel to safety.
The state Marine Patrol is investigating to determine what caused the accident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man injured in Ohio helicopter crash - 0
- BAE worker suffers electrical shock, injuries not life-threatening - 1
- Tubers lose contact with group, spend night in wooded area - 1
- Abby says it's incredible to be home; mom tells TODAY daughter did not run away - 9
- Dozens of ill Keith Urban fans treated at concert near Boston - 0
- Five hikers rescued in separate incidents Saturday - 2
- Powerboat hits canoe on Winnipesaukee - 5
- Police search for driver in Hollis hit-and-run - 1
- Canoe, powerboat collide on Lake Winnipesaukee - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 4
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 1
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
- Sox Beat: Red Sox haven't made a deal for Lester — yet - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats' cynical impeachment play - 0
- Drew Cline: Home is where the really competent governing is done - 1
- Two GOP heavyweights try to get NH fired up about 2014 elections - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism