Home » Sports » College Sports
NH College Football: Penn tips Dartmouth in 4 OTs
Just minutes before, St. Anselm's Matt Gordon had returned a fumble 22 yards for the go-ahead touchdown.
The Hawks (0-5) went ahead 14-6 on a 19-yard TD pass from Andrew Murphy to Justin Bernard.
Mercandante scored on a one-yard run in the first quarter to make it 7-0 and Westfield State pushed the lead to 17-0 at the half with a Michael Orellana 21-yard field goal and Tom Rich 70-yard touchdown pass to Kevin Nicol.
Plymouth State quarterback Ryan Perron finished the day 9-for-18 for 64 yards and two interceptions. Andrew Foglia ran for 63 yards on 23 carries. Sam Bellamy finished with 13 tackles to lead the Panthers defense.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- David Harsanyi : What the Pope gets wrong about capitalism - 5
- Bob Witkop: Obama is not the only one to blame for Obamacare - 28
- Jonah Goldberg: Coming to grips with the rise of the machines - 5
- George Will: The choices we have on Iran - 0
- Roger Simon: We should not be in Afghanistan next year - 3
- Charles Krauthammer: America in retreat, allies abandoned - 0
- Charles Lane: A Social Security fix that fixes nothing - 26
- Fergus Cullen: Baines and Bramante modernize education for the iTunes era - 2
- John Stossel: Want to give back? Start a business - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice