NHIAA Soccer: Central boys surge past Salem
For the Blue Devils, it was the fourth loss in the last five games after a 5-0 start.
The Little Green controlled the play throughout with a fast, attacking style led by Samuel Binigono.
Anuj Khadka got the Little Green on the scoreboard with an unassisted goal in the 20th minute.
Nine minutes later, Justin Reno took a pass from Blaise Mesumbuko. Salem goalie Colton Burnham mishandled Reno's shot for goal number two.
In the first half, Keegan LaBerge received a yellow card for a play the official deemed excessive. His father, coach Chris LaBerge also received a yellow card for arguing the call. This is Keegan LaBerge's second yellow card. A third this season would cause him to miss a game.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- David Harsanyi : What the Pope gets wrong about capitalism - 5
- Bob Witkop: Obama is not the only one to blame for Obamacare - 28
- Jonah Goldberg: Coming to grips with the rise of the machines - 5
- George Will: The choices we have on Iran - 0
- Roger Simon: We should not be in Afghanistan next year - 3
- Charles Krauthammer: America in retreat, allies abandoned - 0
- Charles Lane: A Social Security fix that fixes nothing - 26
- Fergus Cullen: Baines and Bramante modernize education for the iTunes era - 2
- John Stossel: Want to give back? Start a business - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice