NHIAA Soccer: Central boys surge past Salem
For the Blue Devils, it was the fourth loss in the last five games after a 5-0 start.
The Little Green controlled the play throughout with a fast, attacking style led by Samuel Binigono.
Anuj Khadka got the Little Green on the scoreboard with an unassisted goal in the 20th minute.
Nine minutes later, Justin Reno took a pass from Blaise Mesumbuko. Salem goalie Colton Burnham mishandled Reno's shot for goal number two.
In the first half, Keegan LaBerge received a yellow card for a play the official deemed excessive. His father, coach Chris LaBerge also received a yellow card for arguing the call. This is Keegan LaBerge's second yellow card. A third this season would cause him to miss a game.
READER COMMENTS: 25
- Jonah Goldberg: Triumph of the vulgarians - 0
- Maureen Mann: Labeling genetically-modified foods would help New Hampshire consumers - 16
- David Harsanyi: Ninety-six percent of Americans are wrong about Congress - 3
- Patrick J. Buchanan: Will we go to war over Japanese islands? - 0
- Sean Kenneally: A once pure NH view is no more - 12
- Jonah Goldberg: Obamacare was sold on a few core lies - 8
- Charles Krauthammer: Obama the oblivious - 6
- Roger Simon: What Nelson Mandela overcame - 1
- George Will: Raise the minimum wage? It's iffy - 9
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 1
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan