NHIAA Soccer: Central boys surge past Salem
For the Blue Devils, it was the fourth loss in the last five games after a 5-0 start.
The Little Green controlled the play throughout with a fast, attacking style led by Samuel Binigono.
Anuj Khadka got the Little Green on the scoreboard with an unassisted goal in the 20th minute.
Nine minutes later, Justin Reno took a pass from Blaise Mesumbuko. Salem goalie Colton Burnham mishandled Reno's shot for goal number two.
In the first half, Keegan LaBerge received a yellow card for a play the official deemed excessive. His father, coach Chris LaBerge also received a yellow card for arguing the call. This is Keegan LaBerge's second yellow card. A third this season would cause him to miss a game.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chara's 'Gordie' lifts Bruins over Rangers - 0
- Bruin’s effort a turkey in 6-1 loss to Detroit - 0
- Krug lifts Bruins over Penguins in OT - 0
- B's top Hurricanes in overtime - 0
- Blues tip Bruins in shootout - 0
- Soderberg, Smith lead Bruins to victory - 0
- Strong third period helps Senators end Bruins hex - 0
- Former Monarchs lift Kings over Islanders - 0
- Lucic goal lifts Bruins to overtime victory - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 1
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown cites NH as example of Obamacare 'trainwreck,' will keynote NHGOP event
Thomas Sowell: Victimhood and race