Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Two men arrested for Nashua hit-and-run
State police arrested Benjamin Tucker, 23, and Michael Fawcett, 47, in connection with the Aug. 22 crash that injured Theodore Takacs of Nashua. Takacs was on the turnpike's northbound on-ramp at Exit 5 when his motorcycle was struck by a black SUV that then left the scene, according to a press release.
Tucker was charged with felonious reckless conduct, felonious conduct after an accident and operating without a valid license.
Fawcett was charged with falsifying physical evidence (felony) and allowing an improper person to operate a motor vehicle.
Nashua police worked with the state police Major Crimes Unit to investigate the crash, identify the vehicle's occupants and seize the vehicle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424