Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Two men arrested for Nashua hit-and-run
State police arrested Benjamin Tucker, 23, and Michael Fawcett, 47, in connection with the Aug. 22 crash that injured Theodore Takacs of Nashua. Takacs was on the turnpike's northbound on-ramp at Exit 5 when his motorcycle was struck by a black SUV that then left the scene, according to a press release.
Tucker was charged with felonious reckless conduct, felonious conduct after an accident and operating without a valid license.
Fawcett was charged with falsifying physical evidence (felony) and allowing an improper person to operate a motor vehicle.
Nashua police worked with the state police Major Crimes Unit to investigate the crash, identify the vehicle's occupants and seize the vehicle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth