Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Two men arrested for Nashua hit-and-run
State police arrested Benjamin Tucker, 23, and Michael Fawcett, 47, in connection with the Aug. 22 crash that injured Theodore Takacs of Nashua. Takacs was on the turnpike's northbound on-ramp at Exit 5 when his motorcycle was struck by a black SUV that then left the scene, according to a press release.
Tucker was charged with felonious reckless conduct, felonious conduct after an accident and operating without a valid license.
Fawcett was charged with falsifying physical evidence (felony) and allowing an improper person to operate a motor vehicle.
Nashua police worked with the state police Major Crimes Unit to investigate the crash, identify the vehicle's occupants and seize the vehicle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus