Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester woman faces drug charges in Mass.
According to a police press release, a trooper stopped a 2012 Infiniti M37, driven by Carlos Alberto Richards, 34, of Boston, near the Massachusetts Turnpike toll plaza shortly before 1 a.m.
Police said his passenger, Sandra Ovalles, 32, of Manchester, turned over a small bag of marijuana when the trooper asked if there were drugs in the vehicle.
A state police dog was brought to the scene and discovered a hidden compartment containing a large plastic bag of what appeared to be about a kilogram of cocaine, police said.
Both Richards and Ovalles were taken to the state police barracks in Sturbridge and charged with trafficking in a Class B substance; possession with intent to distribute; conspiracy to violate the drug laws; and possession of marijuana.
Ovalles was released on bail and Richards was held on $25,000 bail. Both are set to appear in Dudley District Court on Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG: Failed suicide attempt led to expectant couple's deaths - 5
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 1
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 3
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- Glitches tied to Medicaid rollout now resolved, officials say - 0
- Rockingham County Attorney files lawsuit to access office, but doors remain locked - 0
- Two fall about 50 feet from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Former Ambassador Bolton criticizes Kuster's 'lack of knowledge' on Libya - 3
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424