Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester woman faces drug charges in Mass.
According to a police press release, a trooper stopped a 2012 Infiniti M37, driven by Carlos Alberto Richards, 34, of Boston, near the Massachusetts Turnpike toll plaza shortly before 1 a.m.
Police said his passenger, Sandra Ovalles, 32, of Manchester, turned over a small bag of marijuana when the trooper asked if there were drugs in the vehicle.
A state police dog was brought to the scene and discovered a hidden compartment containing a large plastic bag of what appeared to be about a kilogram of cocaine, police said.
Both Richards and Ovalles were taken to the state police barracks in Sturbridge and charged with trafficking in a Class B substance; possession with intent to distribute; conspiracy to violate the drug laws; and possession of marijuana.
Ovalles was released on bail and Richards was held on $25,000 bail. Both are set to appear in Dudley District Court on Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 2
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 6
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 5
School's out for voters
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483