Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Woman mugged in legislative parking garage in Concord (VIDEO)
Police said the woman left a Main Street business to go to her car parked in the Storrs Street garage. As she was sitting in her car, two men "violently" opened the door, pushed her against a seat, struck her several times and stole her handbag, according to a news release issued by state police.
The men took off with the purse and the woman called police. She had several scrapes and bruises but refused medical treatment.
Concord police interviewed several people in the area, while state police detective Timothy Beers processed the car for evidence.
A state police K-9 unit was called to the scene, but the police dog was unable to track down the robbers. Officers from the State Capital Security Unit also assisted.
Anyone with information is asked to call Beers at 271-3636.
|Concord police provided|
the surveillance video at left.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917