Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Woman mugged in legislative parking garage in Concord (VIDEO)
Police said the woman left a Main Street business to go to her car parked in the Storrs Street garage. As she was sitting in her car, two men "violently" opened the door, pushed her against a seat, struck her several times and stole her handbag, according to a news release issued by state police.
The men took off with the purse and the woman called police. She had several scrapes and bruises but refused medical treatment.
Concord police interviewed several people in the area, while state police detective Timothy Beers processed the car for evidence.
A state police K-9 unit was called to the scene, but the police dog was unable to track down the robbers. Officers from the State Capital Security Unit also assisted.
Anyone with information is asked to call Beers at 271-3636.
|Concord police provided|
the surveillance video at left.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 0
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Giving Max effort for the Wildcats - 0
School's out for voters
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483