Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Woman mugged in legislative parking garage in Concord (VIDEO)
Police said the woman left a Main Street business to go to her car parked in the Storrs Street garage. As she was sitting in her car, two men "violently" opened the door, pushed her against a seat, struck her several times and stole her handbag, according to a news release issued by state police.
The men took off with the purse and the woman called police. She had several scrapes and bruises but refused medical treatment.
Concord police interviewed several people in the area, while state police detective Timothy Beers processed the car for evidence.
A state police K-9 unit was called to the scene, but the police dog was unable to track down the robbers. Officers from the State Capital Security Unit also assisted.
Anyone with information is asked to call Beers at 271-3636.
|Concord police provided|
the surveillance video at left.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal