Home » News » Public Safety
Victim identified as Hudson man in fatal crash in Walpole
John Herczeg, 43, of Hudson was killed when the vehicle he was riding in crossed the center line on Route 12 and struck an oncoming vehicle head-on.
A passenger in Flynn’s vehicle, Gerard Flynn, 21, of Nashua, was also injured and flown by helicopter to UMASS Medical Center in Worcester, Mass.
State police withheld his identity until a family member could identify him, said state police Sgt. Shawn Skahan Wednesday.
Flynn was arrested at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and charged with negligent homicide. Impairment was a factor in the crash, state police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- Family trying to recover from fire 2 weeks before Christmas - 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
Hooksett confident contract to send students to Pinkerton doesn't violate Manchester settlement
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072