Home » News » Public Safety
Gilford police chief, officer cited for alleged affair
“It’s different when an officer has an affair with another officer. This is a chief of police having an affair with another officer, and the other officer is somebody we trust with our students every day,” said a source who didn’t wish to be named because of his involvement with the law enforcement community.
Both individuals have attorneys to represent them in the investigation, which sources say is expected to be completed next week.
Keenan has been with the department for nearly 20 years, having been appointed chief in October 2011. He has a salary of $83,500.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Dozens displaced by Manchester apartment building fire - 3
- Ossipee woman killed in late-night Moultonborough crash - 1
- Danville couple struggling to get back on feet after explosion - 2
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Claremont elementary school to get safer sidewalks - 0
- Fire leaves Derry family of four homeless - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 1
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 1
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'