Home » News » Public Safety
Gilford police chief, officer cited for alleged affair
“It’s different when an officer has an affair with another officer. This is a chief of police having an affair with another officer, and the other officer is somebody we trust with our students every day,” said a source who didn’t wish to be named because of his involvement with the law enforcement community.
Both individuals have attorneys to represent them in the investigation, which sources say is expected to be completed next week.
Keenan has been with the department for nearly 20 years, having been appointed chief in October 2011. He has a salary of $83,500.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 15
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Colebrook reaches out after blaze - 0
- Harvard clears all buildings after report of explosives - 0
- Student plans to file civil suit against former New London police chief - 11
- Wood stoves, fireplaces blamed for several house fires in New Hampshire - 0
- School safety in NH called balancing act - 5
READER COMMENTS: 8
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Shaheen, Ayotte on opposite sides of procedural vote on budget compromise - 3
- Snow slows NH rush hour; cancels many evening events - 1
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH ranks first in controlling infectious disease, according to report - 1
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Knife-wielding robbers target two stores in Manchester - 2
Blue Jays knuckler may be headed to NH
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072