Home » News » Public Safety
Gilford police chief, officer cited for alleged affair
“It’s different when an officer has an affair with another officer. This is a chief of police having an affair with another officer, and the other officer is somebody we trust with our students every day,” said a source who didn’t wish to be named because of his involvement with the law enforcement community.
Both individuals have attorneys to represent them in the investigation, which sources say is expected to be completed next week.
Keenan has been with the department for nearly 20 years, having been appointed chief in October 2011. He has a salary of $83,500.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House approves regulations on prepaid oil contracts - 0
- Gorham voters approve all articles on town warrant - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Jacob Brown - 0
- 2 dead, at least 18 injured in NYC building explosion - 1
- Milan voters support Kenney in tight race, elect two new selectmen - 0
- Auburn police contract approved - 0
- Newton selectmen chairman defeated in election - 0
- Candia to look at alternatives to Central High School - 0
NH oil dealer who failed to deliver convicted in Montana of millions in construction fraud
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal