Home » News » Public Safety
Couple's argument blamed for car's rollover on I-93
Traffic was backed up on I-93 in Manchester Thursday morning and was down to one lane near Exit 7 following a rollover accident. (Courtesy)
The car crashed into a jersey barrier and flipped over several times in the air, police said.
Hollingworth's actions "not only endangered the lives and safety of the occupants of their vehicle but the motoring public as well," state police wrote in a statement.
The car finally landed on its roof across two travel lanes, blocking northbound traffic until it was cleared from the roadway about an hour later.
A section of jersey barrier also was damaged.
The collision remains under investigation by Trooper Mark Suttmeier of Troop B.
READER COMMENTS: 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester